What Information We Collect
- Personally Identifiable Information:
Personally identifiable Information (“PII”) means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, email address, a home, postal or other physical address, and phone number. The information we collect from you when you sign up for Sigrora is protected health information because it pertains to the provision of healthcare services by a Covered Entity.
- Non-Personal Information:
In order to provide our Services to you and improve The Sigrora experience, we may also collect non-personal information such as mobile device IDs, internet protocol (“IP”) addresses, web browser information, referring page URLs, and data related to your interactions with our App and Website. If you are using our App, this information may also include your device name and type, your operating system, your phone number, and other interactions with the application and other users via server log files, as well as any other information you choose to provide.
- Financial Data:
- Cookies, Web Beacons and Other Technologies:
- Website Analytics:
You should be aware that getting a new computer, installing a new browser, upgrading an existing browser, or erasing or otherwise altering your browser’s cookies files may also clear certain opt-out cookies, plug-ins, or settings.
- Location Information:
When you use our App, we may collect and store information about your location by converting your IP address into a rough geo-location or by accessing your mobile device’s GPS coordinates or course location if you enable location services on your device. We may use location information to improve and personalize our App for you. If you do not want us to collect location information, you may disable that feature on your mobile device.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information that we collect to provide you our Services, including but not limited to, creating and managing your account, providing you with medical evaluation and prescribing services, the filling of your prescriptions, conducting pharmacy consultations, providing information about your drugs, setting reminders to take your drugs, giving health and service recommendations, displaying personalized health notifications, marketing and advertising products and services, and identifying adverse drug interactions. We monitor the patterns of usage on our Website and mobile App and use any feedback you give us to identify ways to improve the user experience and improve functionality.
We use your information to communicate with you through our app, text messages, emails, and in certain situations by phone call. It is important for us to be able to contact you in order to keep you updated on any issues with your prescription, your doctor’s instructions, or your insurance. We may also send you notifications related to prescription and order status, delivery confirmations, security alerts, app updates, new services, and other administrative messages.
Additionally, we may use your information to notify you of updates to the Services, prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft and protect against criminal activity, process payments and refunds, request feedback and contact you about your use of the Services, resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems, respond to product and patient service request, or to perform other business activities as needed.
What Information We Share
- Information Shared to Perform Services.
- As described in our Notice of Privacy Practices, we may share your information with your doctors or other health care professionals involved in your care or treatment.
- Information Shared with Service Providers
- We may share your information with third party business associates that we contract with to perform various services (for example, server hosting, billing, etc.). The information we share with business associates is limited to that information needed in order for them to provide the contracted services. Also, each business associate is required under our contracts with them to protect your personal and medical information, and not to use it for any reason except as necessary to provide the contracted services.
- Information Shared with Third-Parties.
- We may share your aggregated information and non-identifying information with third parties to conduct on-going quality improvement activities, or for industry research and analysis, demographic profiling and other similar purposes.
- Required Disclosures for the Protection of Others.
- We may disclose your information in situations where it is required (or if we believe it is required) by federal, state, or local law. We may also disclose information in response to a court order, subpoena, discovery request, or other request in connection with a judicial or administrative proceeding or from a law enforcement official.
Sale of Your Information
Sigrora does not share, rent, sell, or trade your information with third parties for their commercial purposes.
Sale or Bankruptcy
We are not responsible for the actions of third parties with whom you share personal or sensitive data, and we have no authority to manage or control third-party solicitations. If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
How to Modify Your Information?
You can access and modify the PII that you provide to us by logging into your account on the App and selecting your profile from the menu.
Security of Information
Your account information is password-protected for your privacy and security. All information transferred to Sigrora is treated as PHI pursuant to Sigrora’s business associate agreements with affiliated Covered Entities. Sigrora safeguards the security of the information you provide to us with physical, electronic, and managerial procedures. In certain areas of our Website and App, we use industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) technology to encrypt data and enhance the security of data transmissions. While Sigrora is committed to protecting your PII, we cannot ensure the security of the information you transmit to us, and so we urge you to take every precaution to protect your PII when you are on the Internet. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
To further protect your privacy, you may choose to stop receiving marketing or promotional emails, direct mail, phone and mobile marketing communications from Sigrora
Children and Data Privacy
Our Website, App and Service do not target and are not intended to attract children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly solicit PII from children under the age of 13 or send them requests for PII. If we learn that we have collected PII of a child under 13 directly from that child we will take steps to delete such information from our files as soon as possible.
Do Not Track Signals
Our website does not have the capability to respond to “Do Not Track” signals received from various web browsers.
Updated October 14, 2021